Your safety is important to us!
While no one can guarantee a completely safe environment or social event during this unprecedented pandemic, we are working hard to keep our community safe and we are asking you to partner with us in that mission. We want you to know that your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us.
The following guidelines are based on information from the Centers for Disease Control, Tarrant County Health Department Texas Department of Health and on direction from our Public Health Team.
- The Sanctuary will be thoroughly sanitized prior to each worship service.
- One worship service is offered in person at 1:00pm (CST). The service is shortened to approximately 90 minutes in length.
- Registration is required for attendance in person. Capacity is limited to allow for social distancing.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days is permitted to attend.
- Everyone five years and older should wear a face covering for the entire service and while on church property. This shows compassion and love to others, some of whom are ministering to the at-risk population.
- Enter and exit the Building through the middle entry door. Ushers will be there to greet to check you in and direct you to your seating.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at the building entrance locations.
- Seating is adapted to allow for six feet between you (or you and your family) and others sitting near you. Attendees will be escorted to their seats by an usher. Please remain in or near your seat until the start of the service.
- Everyone should maintain a six-foot separation out of care for each other wherever possible while on church property.
- Nothing is distributed or passed during the service (e.g., bulletins, offering plate, communion). An offering box is available to you as you exit.
- Please avoid congestion in the hallways and doorways and move fellowship to outside the church building as much as possible. Due to sanitizing requirements, please do not access other rooms in the building other than the nearest restrooms.
- Children are welcome to attend the service with their families. Daycare for limited ages (2-4 years)
- We encourage those who are more at-risk to continue to participate via our online platforms; however, they may nonetheless choose to join the church family in person and are welcome to do so.
For continually updated national information and FAQs, please visit CDC.gov/COVID19.
As always, let us continue to join in prayer for our community, those impacted by COVID-19, our families and the world as whole. Thank you for praying with us and staying connected with us. We will continue to communicate through our connection platforms as more updates arise.